Everyone wants to look good…
We all like to be admired and to be complimented on our looks. People say that a lot of effort goes into looking good. That is true, considering the fact that good skin; a good figure, good hair, good clothes an expensive pair of shoes and so on define good looks in today’s superficial world.
Personally I feel that the true definition of beauty would be the “inner beauty”, however having a good figure does help!!!It’s not wrong to want to look better than we already do, but it is wrong to believe that only looks are important.
I have always felt that the most important factor for looking good is good skin.
The golden rules of good skin of course everyone knows-
Cleanse – Tone – moisturize.
· Wash your face at least twice a day (obviously)
· Do not use soap.
· Use only mild face washes
· After washing your face, you can apply a mixture of lime and honey on your face for 5 minutes. This leaves the skin glowing and fresh
· Toning is important not only for people with oily skin but also for people with normal or dry skin.
· Remember to use a non-alcoholic toner
· If you wish for a natural toner you could maybe wipe your face with cabbage water.
· It is needless to say that all skin types require moisturizer.
· If you have oily skin, the use of oil-based moisturizers will almost definitely lead to the sprouting of pimples, so always use a water-based moisturizer.
· Curd mixed with honey is a very good moisturizer for all skin types. (Just mix the 2 ingredients apply on face, and wash off after 15 minutes)
Besides these there are plenty of things to keep in mind to maintain good skin, but the most important and easy (unfortunately also the most neglected) are-
Drink plenty of water – at least 8 glasses a day
ALWAYS use a sunscreen.
Try these tips out scrupulously for at least 2 weeks and see the difference!