Hello guys as for people the quarantine has now bacame a playground to develop new and abandoned skills, we at enlightenbrains have brought 10 beautiful traits one must develop to become their best-self! So, get seats and read and select what you are building next!
10 beautiful traits one must develop to become their best-self
- Stay away from anger, it hurts only you. It doesn’t solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything.
- Patience with family is love, patience with others is respect, patience with self is confidence, and patience with God is faith.
- Never think hard about PAST, it brings tears. Don’t think more about FUTURE, it brings fears. Live this moment with a smile, it brings cheers.
- Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, every problem comes to make us or break us. The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.
- Do you know why God created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.
- A satisfied life is better than a successful life because our success is measured by others. But our satisfaction is measured by our own soul, mind & heart.
- Life is a notebook. Two pages are already written by God. First page is birth, last page is death. Center pages are empty, so fill them with smile and love.
- Life is beautiful. One day, one hour and one minute will not come again in your entire life. Avoid fights, anger and speak lovely to every person.
- Nothing is permanent. Don’t stress yourself too much because no matter how bad the situation is, it will change.
- Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, it exists in you. Don’t judge – so you will be judged. Radiate and give love and love will come back to you.
Thanks, These were the 10 beautiful traits one must develop to become their best-self!
If you can relate any of the above quotes, you must go and develop that trait. We want to see you become your best version. And it will be great if you share that trait on social media to announce what you’re building this time. Love.