Here again, we through our platform EnlightenBrains will tell you about some wrong conclusions related to self-confidence, and from whom our prevention is must.
- Self-confidence doesn’t mean you are fearless: – Everyone has fear, everybody feels unsecure. Having self-confidence doesn’t mean you are fearless, but it means you should overcome your fear with your self-confidence.
- Talking loudly: – Having self-confidence doesn’t mean you should talk very loud, if you want others to listen to your words, you may explain them peacefully with reasons.
- Expensive dress up: – Wearing expensive clothes doesn’t mean you have so much self-confidence. Remember, one will forget about your dress after few time, but would not forget how you react and behave.
- Eye contact while you talk: – If you talk with eye contact, then it is not sure that you might have self-confidence. A self-confident person also bends his eyes if he feels guilty.
- Walking very fast: – If you walk very fast that always doesn’t imply that you are self-confident, it may be due to you are in hurry or tension.
- Showing others that you are busy: – If you show others that you are too busy and you have to do a lot of work, which also doesn’t mean you are self-confident. The one who works with free mind, perform his work better.
Sometimes the formula known as “Fake it until you make it” also does a trick so showing or pretending is good if used thoroughly, but if used with too much loudness it would have a adverse effect.
We hope you would have liked our article. Thank you for reading, and also prevent yourself from these wrong beliefs towards self-confidence.